12/11/2007

This Week's Weird Song in My Head

So last week my friend and office-mate, Leigh, and I sat in the office while we graded essays and sang songs from West Side Story to each other. She would sing "A Boy Like That"



while I would come back with "When You're a Jet." Which I hummed to myself the whole week.



This week, though - it's even weirder than normal. Yesterday I was finalizing my grades and I suddenly started to sing "You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You" - not just that...in harmony. My friend Michelle had come in to use the phone in my office. She poked her head around the file cabinet from the front desk and said, "You're so weird." I was like, "I know! But I can't stop singing it!"



What's the deal with the weird, random songs lately!?

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I think it may just be you........:)

SaNdY said...

Happens to me, 2!! :D

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Show tunes? I knew there was something 'odd' about you?!