12/23/2007

I Knew It!

Christmas pictures to come soon - I am too tired to upload the pics and write about it tonight. In the meantime, here's an interesting (paraphrased) conversation Mike and I had today. Sometimes I really wonder about us...

Cindi: (playfully) Oh, shut your pie hole.

Mike: I don't eat pie.

Cindi: What? Who doesn't eat pie?

Mike: I don't eat pie...therefore, I have no pie hole.

Cindi: I think I've seen you eat pie! Pie eater!

Mike: Well...ok...chocolate pie. (pause) And I think I might like apple. Almost no pie.

Cindi: I knew it! I thought I remembered you eating pie.

Mike: Virtually no pie...I don't think it counts.

Cindi: (pause) Shut your cake hole.

Mike: I do like cake.

4 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I can hear this conversation as if it were happening right before me! You two have the weirdest 'discussions'. I firmly believe Mike does like pie but I, too, know he likes cake!

Football and Fried Rice said...

lol......marriage really brings out the best in you, doesn't it?

SaNdY said...

You guys are so entertaining! And I, too, sometimes feel the need to tell the old man to shut his pie hole... :D

Laurie said...

funny. one guy at work called me that jokingly and I took offense to it (imagine that)...he thought he was just being funny cuz Pie is part of my name, but I told him "NOT funny". ;)