11/01/2007

The Puppy Post

As promised, complete with borrowed pictures, here is the post about the be-ee-ay-you-tee-ful puppies now living with my Aunt Linda. Here's mama Cami on her way to the vet to have her c-section. As you can see, she was all belly!

And here's why! Five pretty little wienie puppies! Three girls and two boys, although I'm not positive which is which - perhaps Aunt Linda can straighten us out in the comments section. Also no word on what their baby names are...they're pretty new yet. They usually pick a theme and give the babies a "baby name" that they call them until they're adopted to their new happy homes. Since they're Halloweenie babies, I vote for a Halloween theme! The little black female (if I remember correctly she's a girl) can be Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. Or not. :D My internal filter is fried due to spending the last three hours in a class dedicated to the nuances of Civil Litigation. Perhaps that is incredibly lame and only seems cute to me because I'm fried.

I'll sleep on it! :D

But aren't they such pretty babies!? Be sure and drop in to Parker's Paradise for the whole scoop on their birth and puppy updates!

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

silver female-HEIDI 14 oz.(6oz.)
black female-HOPE FLOATS 1#(8oz.)
red female-GINGERSNAP 14 oz.(6oz.)
chocolate male-COCOA PUFF 14 oz.(8oz.)
red male-COPPER 13 oz.(6oz.)
The first is today's weight and in (?) is first day.