11/26/2007

My Shame

This pig sty is my office. By now, it's apparent that I like to take random pictures. I thought that posting these would shame me into cleaning it. Probably not - the semester's almost over and I'll have a month off...what's the point in cleaning at the end of the semester?!

My bulletin board. Miscellaneous paintings, a page of Shakespearean insults, a pig picture that I keep forgetting to give to my friend MooShu (who loves all things piggy), and -of course- Bon Jovi!

My desk aka the Pit of Despair! Abandon hope all ye (papers) who enter here (as I will never find you again). Look at my computer screen - notice that I'm at work and I'm blogging. Yeah - productive. The shelf is overflowing with essays to be graded and attendance sheets to sort. The post-it note reminders add a certain something, don't they? A sophistication? No? Anybody?

And, last but not least, hanging on the shelf...my favorite word. I am, after all, (for now) an English teacher.

4 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

While I do not find your desk to be so messy, I am mystified that you would think it possible to have gotten as bad as you think it is in such a short time! You did just move there and everything should still be fairly "fresh" from the move. You could do like most people do and that is to just throw everything away and start the new year fresh and clean....
And post it notes are a vital part of my life. Without them, I would forget so many things....

Sassy said...

Alas - this is my work office with four years of student paper clutter. My desk at home is neater...but only because I'm married to The Anal Retentive Health Inspector. :D

SaNdY said...

I don't think your office is that messy...you should see some of the cubicles of the people I work with, Mr. Anal Retentive Health Inspector would have a hissy fit!

Roy and Lori said...

Looks fine to me! Have a
wonderful holiday season!
Take care!