11/29/2007

My Kittens' Wish List

The kits have been busy making their wish list for Santa. Actually, Mike and I have been helping a little. Furio and Meme need something that they can scratch besides my furniture! We have asked my Dad to build them something but he's taking his sweet time about it! I had hoped that perhaps a little boost to his memory might do the trick.

Some examples for my Dad to look at (hint, hint)...

Carpet and/or rope are excellent scratching surfaces!


When I was looking for examples, though, I found a couple of other things. This is the coolest litter box I've ever seen! It is aesthetically pleasing and it has a couple of different features which would make cleaning the litter box ever so much more pleasant. Mike looked at it and said, "Looks expensive." And so it is. All of this stuff is expensive! Cat furniture is quite a racket. If I had any sort of artistic talent, I'd make a fortune!

This is the cat tree that Meme wants, although Furio says that it offends his masculine sensibilities and that he would never scratch a purple flower.

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I vote for the first one--not too feminine/masculine, not too elaborate, not too big---just right. Now all you'd need would be catnip!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Isn't shopping for your "kids" so much fun?!

SaNdY said...

Love the purple flower one!!