11/01/2007

Oh, Why Not?

So here's the Neil Young song I was talking about. I know, I know. I'm supposed to be sitting here drafting deposition questions and instead I'm on YouTube scouting for Tom Petty and Neil Young videos.

Does anyone else think that Neil Young talks too dog-gone much? This isn't the exact same performance Mike has on cd, thankfully. The song is pretty much the same but on the version Mike has, he talks and talks and talks for over a minute and a half before he starts to sing the song! I'm like, "Shut. Up." And about half the time, the stuff he talks about has absolutely nothing to do with the song he's about to sing. I listen and I always want to say, "Neil. Buddy. Lay off the drugs!"

But I'm getting off point. :D And I should be doing homework. Latah!

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I can't get u-tub but I know I don't really care for Neil Young. Makes me kind of unpopular here, where CSNY rule...He has some songs that I do like-alot; just not enough to consider myself a fan.

Now, Tom Petty is something else. Love him and all his stuff; puts me right back in the good graces!