11/20/2007

A Late Night Conversation


This conversation took place in the middle of the night last night. It was probably about 1:30AM. Mike had been in bed (and asleep) for a couple of hours, while I had very recently gone to bed and hadn't yet been asleep.

Mike: (garbled, undistinguishable noises)

Cindi: (turns head to look over at Mike's side of the bed from over her shoulder) What are you doing?

Mike: I'm singing.

Cindi: (flips over to face Mike) What?!!

Mike: (continues singing) I-don't-wanna-wait...for-my-life-to-be-over.....


In Mike's defense, I'm not positive that it was the theme from Dawson's Creek that he was singing in his sleep, but if he wasn't...it sure sounded like it.

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Man vs. Wild doesn't have a memorable theme song?

Kelly said...

that's a great story. mike always was a closet dawson fan.

Football and Fried Rice said...

come on now! Didn't we all love Dawons Creek for awhile?