11/05/2007

Hardly Rockin'

What is it about playing Guitar Hero that makes you feel so cool. There's just something about really nailing that solo from Welcome to the Jungle that makes you feel like you're ready to join the tour.

This is my chick. I know you're digging the string bikini top and the black thong that shows above my leather pants. Yeah. It looks just like me. ;) The spiked guy is Mike (snicker).

Caleb and my dad came up for a quick visit this weekend and Mike wasted no time breaking out his new Guitar Hero III. I made them look at me so I could take a picture of "the band." I have a solo band called "Fubar," while Mike fronts for a band called "Scuba Steve." Mike and Caleb teamed up under the name "O Negative" although it's under dispute because there's a band called "Type O Negative" in real life. Eh - somehow I don't think they'll sue because they're using a variation of their name to play Guitar Hero. But whatever.

This is the view I had of them most of the weekend.

Cute.

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

oh man do we need this at our house!!