11/14/2007

Last Week's Conversation (or Why I Am Completely Crazy About Mikeski)

Mike picks me up on Saturday afternoon after my Immigration Law class. My friend Leigh had casually mentioned the day before (while having dinner with both of us) that Bon Jovi tickets went on sale the next day. She knows that I am a fan.

Mike: Pea, I'm really sorry.

Cindi: Uh, why?

Mike: Bon Jovi is sold out.

Cindi: Oh...that's o-

Mike: (grins wickedly) So I was only able to get two tickets.


Soooo....guess who's seeing Bon Jovi (again) in February? Oh...I guess I gave it away, huh? :D

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Can't blame you for being crazy about that guy. Bon Jovi puts on one helluva show-plus he's HOT ! !

SaNdY said...

Never cared much for Jon Bon....but have seen him recently on TV (Saturday Nite Live, maybe?), and I have to agree with Linda...he's one hot guy! I'm jealous you get to go see him, Cindi!

AmyO said...

Have fun at the concert!