11/04/2007

Add This to Your Prayer List

My dad's big brother, my Uncle Tony has been in the hospital for a couple of days with "a touch of pneumonia." While he was there, they ran some tests and his liver and kidney enzymes were out of whack, so they transferred him to the ICU. Today we talked to my aunt Sandy and he's been air-cared to Iowa City. I don't know many details but it has something to do with him possibly being a candidate for a liver transplant! We won't know anything specific or definite for awhile, but please keep him in your prayers.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

he will be in my prayers.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Lifting them up right now!

SaNdY said...

Adding him to my prayer list...God bless Uncle Tony and his family...

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I will pray for him and for Charlie---he needs prayers, too....