1/07/2008

Some New...Old Pictures

I love finding old pictures. These are some that Mike had, actually. This is from the very beginning of our relationship. The first time he came home with me and met my parents. Almost 12 years ago now. We were so young here. 19, I think. Look how much Mike adores me. Naturally that hasn't changed...I mean, what's not to love? ;)


I'm not entirely positive what I'm looking at right here. I have a really weird look on my face. And yes (Scott), Mike's sporting a mullet here - and I was still crazy about him. I convinced him to shed the length shortly after.

Don't you love my hair and big, fat round plastic frames? Yikes.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Awww..I love how he is looking at you! How sweet:) you guys are just babies! Glad you are still in love & He's Still The One!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

He is soooooo sweet! What a cute couple...