1/02/2008

Meet Mya

This is Mya!

She, her mom and her grandma were visiting the Shedd Aquarium today at the same time Mike, Amy and I were. I first noticed her because her mom called her name to get her attention and Mya is what Sara is going to name her papaya. (Mya's Granny calls her Mishka) - Mya and her family are Russian and speak only a little English, but they are extremely friendly. I only spoke to her family for a few minutes - most of which we spent talking with our hands to make sure the other understood - but she was definitely the highlight of my visit to the Aquarium.

I almost deleted this picture, but I love how you can see her reflection in the glass while she watches all the little fish.

I wish I could have gotten a better shot of her face when the ray swam by. So cute!

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

OH, SHE'S CUTE!! I would take her........look at those beautiful brown eyes!! That'd be me....the highlight of any of my days is when I meet a sweetie to steal my heart;)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

WE LOVE ALL MYA-S..... You are so outgoing. Why are we so different from our husbands?

SaNdY said...

Sweet!! :D