7/14/2007

Speaking of Baby JO-ey

Speaking of Big Boy JO-ey, I mean...the last time I went to Big Boy JO-ey's house, for his brother Alex's birthday party, I got in trouble. Upon returning home, I told Mike the story. He thought it was quite amusing and now...every time I say "shut up" within Mike's earshot, I am forced to apologize.

**For those who weren't in attendance at the party, I was telling Andrea (Big Boy JO-ey's mom) about Mike getting mad at Furio for waking him up in the middle of the night by playing with some of his noise-making toys and telling him to "shut up." I was informed by Big Boy JO-ey that "shut up" was taboo at his house. (He didn't actually use the word taboo...he's five)...but I had to apologize before I was allowed to accompany every one else into the other room to watch his kindergarten graduation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I can't stop laughing now, that was HILARIOUS! That boy gets SO dramatic its funny. If only Mike could have seen it in person....maybe at dicey you can say those words in front of him to see if he responds the same way, LOL. :)

SaNdY said...

THAT was funny!!!