7/19/2007

Meet Delilah


I know I've mentioned my dog, Delilah before. She, clearly, resides with my Dad. In this picture (taken by my aunt Linda) he's sweet talking her and she's angling for him to rub her belly. At 10 years old, she's the old lady of my dad's doggie household.

When I brought her home and decided to name her Delilah, my Granny was horrified. She couldn't believe I'd name the dog Delilah when she's such an unpleasant biblical presence. "Next she'll be naming a baby Jezebel!"

I suppose that Granny was right all those years ago. I mean...look what she's done to my Dad's hair!

4 comments:

SaNdY said...

Awwww, what a sweet picture!!

Charlie said...

I do believe it can be laid at the doorstep of my children. When you have kids like mine you tend to have spells of "pulling your hair out" :)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I agree with you, Charlie. But..........we all know better. I've seen Cindi's vision of herself published right here on this blog!!!
Hope I soon see Ducky picture!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Maybe the MODEST SUNBATHERS?