7/13/2007

Baby Picture Friday

So it's baby picture Friday here at Mike and Cindi. Although we're not actually baby-babies. In much the same way that Baby JO-ey isn't really a baby anymore. I suppose I will have to get used to calling him Big Boy JO-ey now. But I digress.

Here we see what happens when you're the only boy born into a family of girls - they turn you into one of Charlie's angels.
Why is it that our parents seem to just wait for us to fall asleep so they can get pictures like this? In Caleb's case I always assumed it was because they only time you could get him to stand still long enough to get a picture was when he was asleep. But I was a lovely child, so that can't be the reason in my case. Do they make you sign a contract when you get pregnant that says you have to take sleeping pictures of your kids and pictures of them in the bathtub?

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Ironic; after I posted my *newest* picture of my oh-so-sweet boy (sleeping) I come over here & read your post. To answer, it IS quite mandatory to take nude & sleeping pictures of children (I do not know why...)

Anonymous said...

HA! Oh my gosh! That is hilarious. That looks like Andrea in the middle, too funny! I know exactly where that is in Aunty's old house on West Pointe in Sterling Heights! Man, all us cousins always had so much fun playing when we young..... good 'ole memories :)

Anonymous said...

WHO is that in the middle? I am not quite sure ...

SaNdY said...

Oh my gosh!! What a contrast of pictures!! First picture, it's the Motor City, and Schmikey looks like he just woke up in a rage (what's with his hair??!) and is shooting everyone in sight, if he misses, Andrea (yup, that is Andrea in the middle) will punch them out!!! Laurie is ready to call 911 on a pink princess phone!!! Then, there's sweet, angelic Cindi, dozing on a chair in idyllic Iowa.....