7/20/2007

Happy Anniversary!


Ok - this is the last one before I run off to go and take my test. Today, July 20th, would be my parents' 33rd anniversary had my mother not died last year. I guess it still is - it just means I didn't get a phone call from my dad asking what to buy for my mom. They were married on July 20, 1974 at the Lowell Baptist Church in Lowell, Iowa.

I have a picture from their wedding day but I put it away so that it wouldn't get wrinkled or damaged and I can't remember exactly where I put it to keep it safe. I didn't have time to do an indepth search, so you'll have to make due with a recent picture instead.

*Note to Aunt Linda - I gave you a copy of their wedding picture last year. If you have a scanner and could send it to me via email, I would make it worth your while.

Wedding picture to come when I find it!

7 comments:

SaNdY said...

Awww, nice picture of your mom and dad...which reminds me, have you thought of doing a scrapbook dedicated to your mom??? I would love to help if you do...

Football and Fried Rice said...

Happy Anniversary! - I, myself, have some fond memories of Lowell.The life & times of small-town Iowa girls! Really miss your Mom.

Kelly said...

cindi!!! it's been days! come back and entertain us!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I second Kelly's comment! Where the heck are you?? We have gone too long without some humor to brighten our days//miss you!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda ★ Parker's General said...

CINDI----------------WHERE OH WHERE IS CINDI----HELLO!!! ECHO--HELLO---SORRY ABOUT THE PHOTO BUT THERE ARE MORE AND I MISS READING YOUR ENTRIES. THEY ARE DEFINITELY E PICK-ME-UP!!!!

SaNdY said...

I third it!! I miss you, 2!!!! Where are you, Lucinda??? We all need your unique way of looking at things...but I know the Susallas are in Chi-town now, so you are excused if you're out and about with Joey and his family!!! But where were you before????