7/20/2007

Old Photos

I love looking at the old pictures of my mom when she was little.

This is my Aunt Kathryn (who died in December but would be 70), my Uncle John and my mom. She's the little cute one. Cute really does run in my family. ;)

John, Kathryn and my mom with the addition of little Uncle Mike who appears to be more interested in sleeping than having his picture taken.

My mom at age four.

My mom's not in this one - she's not born yet. This is my Grandpa and Grandma Parker with Kathryn and John. My mom always said it was like they'd had two families. They had Kathryn and John fairly close together ('37 and '41) and then there was a break until they had Mom and Uncle Mike fairly close together ('49 and '53). My mom loved both her brothers and was quite close to Aunt Kathryn but she always had a much closer bond with Uncle Mike.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

i LOVE the picture of your mom when she was four!!!!

SaNdY said...

Thank goodness for old pictures! Those are priceless!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

AND HE WITH HER.............. IT IS WONDERFUL TO SEE THE PICS AND WE OFTEN PERUSE YOUR BLOG LOOKING FOR SUCH GOLDEN MEMORIES.
THANX CINDI