7/07/2007

An Email Exchange Between My Mom and My Cat

Date: Tue, 22 Feb. 2005
From: “F. Giunta Kurczewski
To: Linda H.
Subject: Pictures

Sorry, Grandma. Mom and I have been so busy with the move that Iforget to tell her to take pictures of me. I'll ask her to take somelater...if I'm feeling photogenic. You can't force these things, you know. True feline beauty can only be accomplished when I'm in the mood. Talk to you later.

Love you, (you wish)
Furio

Date: Wed, 23 Feb. 2005
From: “F. Giunta Kurczewski
To: Linda H.
Subject: None

Hmpft. I see how you are. I email you and pour my little kitty heart out and do not get a response. Hmpft - I say again! Well...we'll see if I pay you ANY attention this weekend. HaHa! *purr purr and other miscellaneous cat noises*

Furio

Mon, 28 Feb. 2005
From: Linda H.
To: Furio
Subject: apology

Dear F. G.
I am very sorry. I didn't realize you were expecting a response. Consider this your response and again my apologies. Try not to get your collar in a bundle. It can't be good for a fat cat to get excited and upset.

How are you doing in your new home? I really had to talk at length to get your owners to come back after you. Maybe you should be nicer in general before you are history.

I expect a "warm" greeting or no more nice presents! Be prepared as Tommy Tornado will also be coming.

Sincerely,
Gma

3 comments:

Kelly said...

this makes me feel SO much better that scott and i (and my mom) are not the only absolutely nutty people out there. thank you. :)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Ah, a little Linda humor to start my Sunday. That hits the spot! Thanks!!!!!

SaNdY said...

Sweet! That's a keeper! =]