1/14/2007

Rocky Balboa and Henna Tattoos

The dinner party the other night was delightful - to say the least. There were a few of us there - Jason and Sarah, Mike and myself, Nick and Kim, Mike W. and Kate and Eric. Right after we got there, Sarah broke out the henna she had recently gotten at the Indian food store and we proceeded to tattoo each other. Mike tattooed Led Zepplin symbols up his left arm and Nick gave him an "Ozzy" tattoo on the other. After a couple of beers, Mike proclaimed that he was going to have me take a picture of them and tell his mom he got inked. You had to be there - hilarious.

There was food, booze and plenty of "your mom"-ing. After several more beers, the boys broke out the 'ol Scarface and Rocky impressions. I was told several times to "take it eashy." And, after hearing it repeated by four different but pretty equally bad Cuban accents, I can say with fair confidence that first I get the money, then I get the power and then I get the girls. And for the record, you guys...my name's not Adrian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo! Adrian!! Sounds like a great time! Too bad Kelly wasn't there...she woulda been in with the best of them...she does a pretty good Rocky impression herself!