1/17/2007

Life or something like it

I haven't been feeling very well this week. I imagine that a chunk of that stems from the fact that tomorrow is my mom's birthday and I haven't really felt like dealing with that. And part of it is simply that I haven't felt good.

I saw on tv that Monk is coming out with a new season really soon. I have three Monk episodes tivo'd but I haven't watched any of them. The finale of last season aired the night my mom died and every time I click on that episode with its air date of 08-25-06, I feel a little nauseated. It seems odd that Monk would continue making new episodes without his number one fan around to watch them.

I started school this week and so far, so good. Of course I've only had one class. I have another tomorrow and one on Friday. I've done my homework for tomorrow (most of it) - I still have a few pages to read but I've been really good so far about finishing everything really early.

I wish I had more to say but since I haven't been feeling so hot, I've mostly been laying in the spare bedroom getting way to emotionally invested on what's happening on Dog, The Bounty Hunter. That guy cracks me up. "Go with Christ, bra."

1 comment:

Kelly said...

oh man. dog the bounty hunter. scott and i found ourselves a little too interested (i.e. obsessed) with that show for about 2 months. we had to stop watching it. seriously.