10/03/2007

Wednesday Night Videos

So - high speed internet. Yeah, it rocks. Seriously. I haven't been able to upload anything at any sort of reasonable speed and now that I'm able to do so, I'm a little giddy with it. My digital camera has video capabilities but I haven't been using it because I couldn't do anything with it. So, today I decided to try it out. I've been following Mike around trying to get him doing something funny but as soon as he realizes that I have the camera, he stops.

Finally, I managed to get him to lip sync along. I don't think he wanted to - but he was unable to resist following along with one of his favorite Tom Petty songs. It's hard to tell that he's singing along, but he is.



Finally, he played along with me. The video is horrible because I'm laughing at him but I like it because he starting singing really low again after I sang a line. Cute. He's cute.

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

he has to LOVE you. seriously.

Kelly said...

too bad there's no sound...

i'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE free fallin!

Sassy said...

I have sound...I wonder why you don't have sound.

Laurie said...

I have sound. must be user error over there in Royal Oak. ;)

SaNdY said...

I have no PICTURE because I have, to quote Cindi, 'stinky AOL'! =[