10/25/2007

Thank You Pumpkins

Mike and I got some threatening mail today! (Notice one of the pumpkins has come for us!) Carter and Cole sent Mike and I thank you pumpkins for the White Sox jerseys that we sent them last month. Mike was especially tickled by the idea of thank you pumpkins and has given them a spot of honor on our fridge. I say that because he is constantly "thinning the herd." He doesn't like it when the fridge looks too cluttered.


I'm on the look out for hockey gear next. I have sworn that I will make hockey fans out of those boys and I shall! (You can thank me for that later, Sara. ;) )

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

oh, way cute on the fridge!! Funny, because the boys just made something "different" for you to put on your fridge today!! Oh, your hubs will love us before this is all said & done! LOL

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

those are scary... i knew they were coming but didn't want to spoil the surprise. they are funny kids and i try to make funny stuff for them too. you've been awful nice to them, you guys. you deserve punkins on your fridge!

SaNdY said...

Those punkins are definitely keepers!! I can see why Schmikey is allowing them some coveted space on your fridge! =]