10/28/2007

Big Boy JO-ey's Big Boy Birthday Bash

This weekend Mike and I went to Michigan to attend the birthday party of our own Big Boy JO-ey, who turns 6 on Oct. 30.

Everybody was there! Grandma and her "companion", Woody. (She brought Grandpa, too)...but she was all over Woody all night. Shameless. :D

And a party just isn't a party if your aunties don't show up! (Auntie Laurie)

and Auntie Kristie...just off of the Italian leg of her world tour.

And, of course, Mike and I made it.

The birthday boy was kind enough to have his picture made with us.

B.B.J.'s friends, Keegan and Caleb (Kaleb?) were there also. As you can see, Mom has given up trying to figure out all those "boy toys." Just wait until he's older, Andrea...you'll be nostalgic for when he was playing with these kinds of toys and not the expensive electronic and/or fuel injected kind.

Of course Handsome Alex made it, too. A good thing, too. He and I entertained each other most of the evening playing Neneball (don't ask) and making up team names for the new NNL (National Neneball League).

Here you can see B.B.J. holding up part of the present Mike and I bought for him. This was the longest I could get him to hold still all night.

B.B.J's big boy Cars cake. Very cool.

Here they are holding a conference while they attempt to set up one of B.B.J's new birthday presents...a Webkinz? Some sort of stuffed thing-a-ma-jig that you have to go online and feed.

Don't tell Meme...next thing you know she'll be asking us to buy her one. Probably a kitty. What will they think of next?

5 comments:

SaNdY said...

Great pictures! My theory on those Webkinz...glorified Beanie-babies...or Beanie-babies with their own websites! =]

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

MAYBE THEY'LL HAVE WEENIE DOGS! OH WAIT! I HAVE 5 NEW WEENIE BABIES AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN ASKED ABOUT THEM! I AM SURPRISED AND DISMAYED....

Sassy said...

But I've been following their progress on your blog and telling everyone about them! You can ask my in-laws...I was talking about them at this party, in fact!

SaNdY said...

I'll vouch for Cindi, Linda...she did tell me that the puppies had arrived via C-section...wasn't aware that momma dogs could have a C-section, but it's a good thing they can!

Unknown said...

Great photos, Cindi!