10/19/2007

Five Hours Sleep...

The medicine cabinet guy is here - he's been working since about nine this morning. I'm hoping that he's about done because I have to get ready to go to work pretty soon. I didn't sleep so good last night and I had to get up about eight because I knew he was coming this morning. I had hoped to be able to let him in and go back to sleep on the couch. No such luck - turns out I'm a little creeped out by the idea of sleeping with a total stranger in my house. Not to mention that the new cabinet is HUGE. The guy had to pull out our old cabinet and cut a bigger hole in the wall. He's still not done and I have to leave for work in 40 minutes. He just had me pulling out the dresser in the spare room, though, so he could rewire for the new cabinet - so I'm hoping he's nearing the end. The question is...what do I do if he's still here?

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

hope he was gone. altho, those guys are usually bonded, i wouldn't trust any stranger in my house alone..........
bet you love the new, bigger cabinet.