8/09/2007

A Recent Conversation

Ok, this is probably one of this "you had to be there" moments but sometimes Mike really tickles me. Very occasionally I'll drive when we go somewhere and this was one of those times.

Cindi drives.
Cindi: (yelling) Hey! Moooooooove! There's plenty of room for you to go before those people crossed the street! Get out of my way! Geez!
Mike: (observing from passenger seat)
Cindi drives for a few minutes.
Cindi: (yelling) Did you see that guy? He cut me off! Learn to drive and call me, you jerk!
Mike: (observing from passenger seat)
Cindi drives for another minute or two.
Cindi: (angrily) That guy's a moron!
Mike: (laughs softly) I like it when you drive.

4 comments:

SaNdY said...

LOL!! =]

Football and Fried Rice said...

No, it is pretty funny even reading about it second-hand!! & I LOVE that picture of you 2.....

Charlie said...

You didn't "overtake" anyone did you?

Kelly said...

LOL LOL LOL :D