8/10/2007

Birthday Baby Picture Friday

Once again we find that it is baby picture Friday here at Mike and Cindi. But...in a stunning twist, we have made today "birthday" baby picture Friday. This means that today's baby pictures feature someone whose birthday is fast approaching. In this case, two somebodies with upcoming birthdays. One on my side, one on Mike's. Mike's mom, Sandy and my big brother, Jeff share a birthday! Both were born on August 16th. If you want to know what year, you can go to the August 2006 archives and try and guess from the clues posted there. I'm not telling. :D
Jeff and Cindi
This one has appeared on the blog before, I'm sure - but it's one of my favorite pictures of Jeff and I.
I had a bit of a hard time finding pictures of Mike's mom with him as a baby. Probably because as a new, first-time mom, she was the one snapping photos of her pride and joy. But I managed to find a couple of cute pictures of the two of them together.

2 comments:

SaNdY said...

I like your style in the first picture, Cindi!! Gotta love those cool fip-flops and sunglasses!!! You are so right, I was always taking pictures of Mikey, being that he was the 'First Child!' And, if anyone cares, here's the background on the picture of me and Mikey in the ocean...I think it was Sept or Oct of 1978, Kelly was technically with us, too, she was 'in utero', the old man went on a hunting trip to Idaho, so I decided to visit my mom and dad in Florida with Mikey...us 4 (5 if you count Kelly!) had a real fun time!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE that last photo of Mikey-o, and also, Sandy's comment that accompanies it!! Too cute!