5/29/2007

Wild about Man Vs. Wild

First of all this is not Cindi blogging, this is Mike. Anyways, I watched 2 episodes of Man Vs. Wild last night and was totally hooked. I also learned a lot of "practical survival knowledge" for someone living in a major U.S. city.

Check it - did you know that elephant dung has two practical purposes? The first is that you can squeeze it and draw water out of it to drink if you are phenomenally parched and the convenience store is out of Evian. Also if it's dried, you can light it to start a fire.

The next time that I'm charged by a huge, mean Black Rhino I know to stand totally still while it charges and dive out of the way at the very last second. He didn't say what the next step was but I think it would be to change your underbritches.

If Little Caesar's ever runs out of $5 'zas, I know that I can eat maggots as a source of calories and protein. Bear says to bite the heads off and then eat them, cuz the heads are the "nasty part." Never mind the part that holds the rotting flesh it just ate.

Gotta go, I got 4 more episodes to watch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you blogged again, Mike!! How long has it been?? Couple years?? I'm sure those tips will come in handy someday, keep watchin, I'm sure there will be more useful hints!! Mmmmmm, maggots =]

Anonymous said...

OMG! This was part of my horscope today, no lie! Whaddaya think it means?? "Remember that there are always multiple ways of looking at the same elephant. Just because the ways are different doesn't meant that one is right and one is wrong."

Football and Fried Rice said...

I am speechless - perfectly speechless.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

wow! a blog from mike. this will be my first since i became a geek--no laughing. i apologize for my comment about useless information. this seems acceptable programming for all males. at the very least, you are watching something potentially helpful when you become an african missionary.