5/09/2007

Brilliant!

I want cookies. I'm hungry and I can practically smell them. I'll bake some! Brilliant!

Hrm. No eggs. No vanilla. No brown sugar. I'll go to the store! Brilliant!

No car. I'll walk! Brilliant!

I'm hungry and I'll end up with 4,000 things when I only went for 3. I'll have to carry all that stuff back. I'll borrow a shopping cart and take it back when I'm done! Brilliant!

Dominick's has a new anti-theft device on their shopping carts. They lock up if you take them beyond the perimeter of the parking lot. Mike likes cookies. Mike will want cookies! I'll make Mike take me to the store when he gets home. Brilliant!

I'm hungry now. Mike doesn't get home until 5:00. Poop.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy the ones in a tube or better yet, a bucket! you can press them in a pan and make bars. yummo!

Anonymous said...

I know this is because you saw Linda's blog all about the banana bread. It's her fault - blame her! She's even gotten me thinking about making homemade peach cobbler tonight. Gimme a break - I am in the south you know!

Anonymous said...

any luck with the cookies yet???

Sassy said...

Not yet. I had to finish a take-home final exam and Mike's taking a nap.

Should be off to the store soon, though! Whee!

Anonymous said...

status of the cookies????

Charlie said...

Do you reckon I should bring Cale's little wagon up to you? He has long since outgrown it. It still is in good working order!

Anonymous said...

Now there's a picture I'd pay money to see, Cindi walking the streets of Chicago pulling her little red wagon behind her :))

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Them cookies look delicious. I want one. Hey thanks for that card in the mail. luv ya bye




Mallory Hymes