5/07/2007

Back by popular demand

I thought since the picture of Matt was so popular, I'd add another one. I "borrowed" the following survey from Kelly and I would just like to say right up front that I wasn't involved in the numbering process - it was like that when I got it.

100 Things You may not have Known About Me...

1. What is the last alcoholic beverage you drank?A Mimosa last weekend

2. Do you follow college football?A little.

3. How many miles does your car have on it?No car.

4. Who was the last person to send you a text message and what was it about?Mike saying, “Call me!”

5. Last time you went swimming in a pool? I don’t remember.

6. Are you happy?Sometimes

7. Where was the last place you went shopping?Online – buying a Trogdor the Burninator shirt for our friend Sergio’s birthday

8. How do you feel about your hair?I’m glad I have some. (Sorry, Dad)

9. Where do you work?Officially I’m on “sabbatical” from East-West University

10. Last thing you ate?Blue Cheese salad with bacon and almonds.

11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?On vacation.

12. Hey! Where is number 12? Huh?

13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?Let’s see. Engagement ring, wedding ring, my mom’s wedding ring, gold memory locket with my mom’s hair, ruby earrings, my mom’s diamond earrings. A few things, I guess.

14. AIM or MSN?Neither. Who has the time?

15. What classes are you taking now?I’m finishing up (finals week – woo hoo!) Legal Research II, Civil Litigation II and Legal Computer Applications

16. How many hours on average do you work a week:What part of sabbatical don’t you understand? :D

17. Who do you like right now?Ugh – who don’t I like?

18. Favorite NFL team?Da Bears.

19. Do you watch the Olympics?Nah.

20. Last restaurant you went to?Max and Erma’s

21. Who was the last person to call you?Kristina

22. Whats your sign?Pisces

23. Do you have a favorite number?17

24. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donation?I donated my extra turkey sandwich to a homeless person on my wedding anniversary. We donated clothes in April too.

25. What do you spend the majority of your money on?Bills, I guess. Rent – I do live in Chicago. :D

26. Where does most of your family live?Iowa and Michigan

27. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?I have bruddas.

29. Ever been called a bitch?Oh, yeah.

30. Got any guilty pleasures?Soda.

31. Do you drink beer?I’d rather eat glass.

32. Have you ever experienced true love?Yes.

33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?Kinda.

34. Ever ordered anything online?Hell, yeah.

35. Myspace or Facebook?What the? I’m 30, not 19.

36. Do you have T-Mobile?No.

37. What is your favorite subject?16th and 17th Century Literature

38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?No.

39. Do you usually fall for the "bad boys or slutty girls"?I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it’s stupid.

40. Were you an outcast in high school?No.

41. Last time you saw your parents?My dad – about 6 weeks ago.
My mom – August 6, 2006 (The last time I was home before she died.)

42. Do you have any talents?Too numerous to mention, naturally.

43. Ever been in a wedding?Yes.

44. Do you have any children?Not yet.

45. Last movie you watched?Elizabethtown

46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?Yes. My mom.

47. Did you take a nap today?Nope – too busy doing last minute stuff for school.

48. What was your high school's mascot?Panthers.

49. Ever been on a cruise?Yes – my honeymooooooooooooooooooon.

50. Favorite vacation spot?Any place with Mike and no work.

52. Do you have any wealthy friends?I dunno – nobody who makes it worth my while to be their friend, anyways.

53. Ever met anyone famous before?Yes – sort of. I helped Vince Vaughn find a taxi once (well, I was there when he asked where to go to get one), opened the door for the Prince of Japan and sold Jeff Foxworthy a ticket to the Field Museum.

54. Favorite actor?Johnny Depp, Tommy Lee Jones

55. Favorite actress?Not Hilary Swank.

56. Are you multi-tasking right now?Yes.

57. Could you handle being in the military?No.

58. Are you hungry or thirsty?Neither

59. Favorite fast food restaurant?Taco Bell

61. What is your average cell phone bill?I don’t pay it.

62. Do you own a camera phone?Yes.

63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?No.

64. Do you believe in Karma?I guess so – I prefer to call it “What goes around, comes around.”

65. Can you speak any other languages?A little Spanish, a very little Polish


66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?May 1, 2007

67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?None of your business, nosy!

68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?No.

69. Last place you drove your car:Helloooooooo? Don’t have a car of my own.

70. Play a musical instrument?Yeah. Piano, saxophone, French Horn.


71. Ever been to Las Vegas?Yes.

Hey! Where are 72 - 74!?Ask me if I care.

75. What do you think is your best feature?Ask Mike – I’m married now and I don’t have to worry about stuff like that.

76. Have you ever been gambling?Yuh.

77. How old are your parents?Dad is 60. Mom is deceased – but would be 58.

78. When is the last time you updated your blog?Follow along, please. I’m doing it right now.

79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?Nope. Not since July 19, 1996.

80. Favorite place to be?Anywhere with Mike.


81. Have you been to New York City?No.

82. Favorite sit down restaurant?Carson’s

83. Ever been to Disney?Yes.

84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?Pucca.

85. Last thing you cooked?Homemade pizza.

86. How is the weather today?Slightly cloudy but nice.

87. Do you email?Yes.

88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?A card from Sarah jane.

89. Favorite store?Target, Borders, Myopic Books

90. Are you dating someone right now?Boy wouldn’t Mike be mad if I was.

91. Last voicemail you received?Mike.

92. Do you drunk dial?No.

93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?Put it through the washing machine.

94. What is the best city in the state that you have lived in?Sweet home Chicago

95. Favorite band?I dunno – I can’t narrow it down.

96. Last time you were sick?Really down and dirty sick as a dog? December, 2006.

97. Are you bored right now?Kinda. Are you?

98. Last concert you went to??Lil Stubby and the Disappointments with Mike and my in-laws.

100. What are your plans for tomorrow?Sitting through a bunch of presentation on legal topics. Blech.

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

short time reader--first time commenter--enjoy what i read--keep it up---how do i get me one of them tests?

Kelly said...

hey you are talented! you can spell our astrological sign. i (sigh) cannot. you rule.

Anonymous said...

It's OK if you aren't able to spell 'Pisces' yet, Kelly.... it's tricky, I had a hard time figuring it out until I saw it spelled by the 'Professor' in her blog..