9/07/2007

Secretly She Likes It



Because she lost a bet with her boss, Laurie had to wear a White Sox shirt to the Tigers game and take pictures proving that she'd done it. "Had to," Laurie? "Had to?" Or do you secretly love Scott Podsednik and his team? Yeah...we know you do. Hee hee.





P.S. Can someone explain to me how it is that I can remember a name like Podsednik (especially since if I'm a fan of any team, it's the Cubbies)
...and I can't remember Charmander's name to save my life?

Weird.

2 comments:

SaNdY said...

Hahahahaha!! I'm betting Laurie HATED wearing the White Sox shirt and that she did not keep how she felt a secret!!! LOL! =]

Laurie said...

It was rough, let me tell you! That's why I had to make it fun and write on the shirt, there was NO WAY I'd wear that otherwise, but i have to keep to my promises and I'm a good sport (or am i after writing what i did on the shirt?!?!?) LOL