9/15/2007

Baby Picture Saturday

I like to tease Mike about this picture. He liked to hammer nails - so his dad went out and put a bunch of nails in a board. This, apparently, kept Mike entertained for some time. Very cute.


When I was a senior in high school, we had to bring a baby picture of ourselves to class. Then they put them on a poster and we had to guess which picture went with which person. Everybody got mine right! I was really irritated and I asked my friend, Tina, how it was possible that everybody knew which one was mine. "Well," she said, "You haven't changed." I guess she was probably right. My face hasn't changed much over the years. Not only that but I got the Parker features from my mom's side of the family. As Mom used to say, "We're all cheeks and teeth."

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

its true its true you do look the same still cute

SaNdY said...

Yep, things have sure changed a lot since the 80's when you could give your kids hammers to play with and not get in trouble with the authorities!! Mike looks so proud with that real hammer, doesn't he??