9/21/2007

Charlie's Revenge

Once upon a time, when I was about 18 months old, my dad was playing with me for a bit before he went off to his job as a guard at the factory where he worked until he retired. Long story short, moments before he had to leave in order to make it to work on time, I peed on his leg. Naturally, my mother found this very amusing and gleefully retold the story until I was well into my twenties.

Last night, 29 years later, Charlie had his revenge. I was on the snowmobile ride with Lyric sitting on my lap. Sometime during the ride, we had some sort of pull-ups malfunction.

Lyric peed on my leg.

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

But she is SO cute..that helps, right?

SaNdY said...

Oopsie!! Now you know how your dad felt!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

What comes around, goes around.

Charlie said...

I'm sure with Lyric it was an accident . . . with Cindi, I'm not sure it waasn't a L & L Harris conspiracy. They both seemed to enjoy my displeasure.