9/20/2007

My Thankful Thursday

I've decided to take a page out of my Aunt Linda's book and have my own Thankful Thursday today. So, you will see a list of things that I am most thankful for today:

thrift stores with a good book selection
my family - both sides
kitty kisses
my friend, Vitka, who's always there when I need her
my friend, Rachael, who makes me laugh
furry bed companions who keep me warm
ibuprofen and sinus medicine
weiner dogs
God
70 degree days
Mike, who drives me where I need to go even when he doesn't want to (I'd be extra thankful if he'd do it without whining but I'll take what I can get. :D)
season hockey tickets!!!! YaY! Go Blackhawks! (Mike and my first game is tonight!)

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Love the new look. feels good to freshen your perspective, doesn't it?
And I lifted that Thankful Thursday from another blog I read. Glad you like it. Your items are spot on. Kitty kisses!?! Puppy kisses!!!!!!

Charlie said...

I agree with Linda - I prefer Puppy kisses, 'coarse it would scare me to death if "Meme" became affectionate!

SaNdY said...

Great list, Cindi!! There's lots to be thankful for, all we need to do is look! I, for one, am thankful for YOU!! =]