9/05/2007

Dicey Ringer

My dad decided to come up to Chicago for the night - just because. When he got here, we broke out the dicey board he'd made for us. He won the first game after a close race. The second was a battle for first between Mike and I with my dad bringing up the rear by several thousand points. At the end, it was Mike with 9900, me with 9850 and my dad with 7700. Mike and I went back and forth, neither of us wanting to be the one to go out with only a few points to spare. Finally I rolled a pretty decent amount and went out. My dad needed 3,050 to tie me. Throughout this whole thing, he's been joking that he's going to win but he's so far behind that it's clear that he isn't. Then he rolls 3,850 to beat me! Mike never came close and my dad wound up winning the game.

Un-be-frickin-lievable.

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

cute scratch paper! By the way..YOU have been TAGGED..check out my blog (you have probably done this before!!)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

wAY TO GO, CHARLIE!!!!
Oh, by the way, Cindi, you've been tagged. Go to my blog and find out why and how to respond.

Kelly said...

who's the sugar daddy now??

SaNdY said...

Good one, Kelly!