9/27/2007

Crabby

I'm in an incredibly bad mood tonight and trying not to be. Why am I in a bad mood? Well - mostly because we're moving and it's stressing me out. We move out on Sunday and we're only about half packed. I know that tomorrow night and Saturday are going to stink. We'll be spending the whole weekend boxing up the rest of the stuff.

Half of my stuff is in boxes - but apparently the half that I need to use. I have a headache but in order to take care of it, I'm going to have to root through the box containing the contents of our medicine cabinet. Fun.
Moving isn't all bad, I guess. I have come across some more pictures that I haven't seen in a long time - like these of baby and medium sized Furio.




Look at how young I am here. I'm so cute! And Furio's not bad either. He's probably looking at these and thinking, "Look how thin I am."

Oh...and this one may be my favorite. When I get a chance, I'll take his picture with this toy (which he still plays with) so you can see what a huge difference the past few years has made.

I also have homework to do and lesson plans to put together. Bah! Life is so complicated.

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Cute baby; cute boy; extremely handsome manly cat....
and you are cute ,too, cindi
Hope the move goes well and you get set up quickly. I do hate moving but after you settle in you will be glad you did this...

SaNdY said...

Moving sucks...but it'll be worth it!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

How can you be crabby with that sweetness in your life? PLUS, I have seen the new place & it will SO be worth it:)