9/11/2007

A Phone Conversation Which Amused Me Today


Mike: I just called to remind you that I have a doctor's appointment today.

Cindi: Oh, yeah. I'd forgotten. 6:30, right?

Mike: Right. We're going to see if the B-12 shots have helped and whether or not I've lost any weight like he wants me to.

Cindi: Oh. Ok. What time will you be home?

Mike: Probably about 7:30, I guess. I think I'm going to go grocery shopping afterwards.

Cindi: Oh, good idea. I'll go with you.

Mike: I think I'm going to go to Jewel today instead of Dominick's. When I was there the other day, I saw a few things I was interested in but I didn't want to bring home a bunch of groceries.

Cindi: Really...what stuff was that?

Mike: (long pause) Ice cream bars.

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Ice Cream is one of the major food groups....

SaNdY said...

At least the boy is honest!! Gotta love em!! =]