11/23/2006

This year, I am thankful for:

Spending Thanksgiving with my dad.
My big brother almost remembering my birthday.
Having great nephews - Caleb and Dex aka "Frank".
In-laws, niece-pugs and nephew-cats.
Fat cats and kittens that jump.
New apartments.
Friends.
Having 29 years with my mom.
Mike falling asleep spooning me and snoring a little in my ear.
Knitting classes.
Drs. Carlson and Lazar.
Ex-landlords who help you paint your new place.
Blue Cheese.
Evites.
Rugrat rootbeer.
Sisters - biological and otherwise.
Vitka's jokes.
Mike's sweetness.
Chocolate chip shakes.
Memories.
Captain Underpants in the Thanksgiving parade.
God.
Every hug I ever got from my mom.
Being able to say, "I'm in my 20's."
Mike's laughter.
Mike.
Mike.
Mike.
Did I mention Mike?
Funnel cake.
Dachshunds.
Democrats controlling Congress.
Cat snuggles.
Puppy kisses.
Family.
Life.
Love in all its forms.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did remember it. hey i even gave you your card while we were in the quad cities with mom.

Sassy said...

The "almost" comes from the fact that in order to get me the card on time, I got it in January. Hee hee. Plus you said it was either an early birthday card or a really, really late one.

Anonymous said...

It was a really, really late one 'cause I was with him when he bought it lol.

Anonymous said...

don't forget thanksgiving pizza!

Anonymous said...

Nice list, Cindi!