6/27/2007

Sifting Through the Wreckage

Well, on a brighter note, I managed to salvage the pictures from the memory card of the digital camera that was ruined during our flood. I found that there were pictures from a visit Mike, Kristie and I made to the Art Museum on my birthday and some pictures Mike and I took at our first anniversary picnic in April. There were several pictures of different paintings that I thought were interesting. Suddenly, in the middle of them - I saw a person. I decided to take a closer look and found this picture which rapidly became my favorite from that day.

4 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

you have to tell me dear, who is this gal. she looks familiar but i don't have a name for her. don't leave me hanging.

Sassy said...

That's Mike's cousin, Kristie. I figure that finding herself on the blog giving a thumbs up alongside the giant thumb art will be a nice surprise for whenever she happens to check the blog again. :D

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

ok cool

Anonymous said...

Hee! I forgot you have pictures from that weekend. :)