6/28/2007

Puppy love

As you've hopefully noticed by now, the pictures of my new puppy nieces and nephews are up on my aunt's blog. I was very excited to see them and when Mike got him I (practically jumping up and down) asked him if he wanted to see the pictures. He said, "Ok." I pulled up the pictures. Did he remark on how adorable they were? Did he express amazement over the little piebald girl's unusual coloring? Did he ask me which one was coming to our house? (I'll convince him yet!) Alas, no...he did none of these things. Mike's initial reaction?

"Hey! Who's that wearing a Red Wings shirt?"

Real nice, Mike.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! Must be a Michigan thang, Cindi, we love our Wings! And our Tigers!! I was one step ahead of Schmikey, tho...I knew it had to be Charley wearing the Red Wing shirt!! Altho he confessed to me in an email that he has no idea where it came from, he assumes it was Matt's because he found the shirt in Matt's room...And those puppies are ADORABLE!!!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

nice eye, mike. your mom noticed too.

Kelly said...

we love puppies!!!