6/09/2007

Crazy Cat Lady?

So today I put an old memory card into our new camera and found we had several pictures that we'd forgotten about. Excited, I plugged in the camera to the computer and transferred the pictures to see what we've got. It turns out that out of about 55 pictures, 85% or so were of our cats. Yeah. I'm a little concerned about what this says about us.

But then I looked at the pictures and they're just such dang cute cats. How can you not take pictures of them? You can find a sampling below of the pictures that I feel are the cutest.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, the Kurczewski cats, what could be cuter?? >"< + >"<

Football and Fried Rice said...

until you start putting little dresses & bows on them - I am not worried!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I think it is acceptable to take pictures of your pets. I have albums full that I have scrapbooked. Am I crazy? Not yet! Someday, I will be called that crazy woman on the corner with all the weiners! hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

I'm not much of a cat person, but have to admit those are cute pic's! and yea, i take lots of pic's too....like last night was Emmy's first visit to her new house, so I captured all the moments...eating her first meal at the new house, in her new yard, on her new bed/pillow, laying on her new floor, chewing on her new bone....hey, our pets ARE our kids (is there a better way to say that Professor Lucinda...are our), what can we say! :)