3/22/2007

The things we do when we're bored

I've been a little bored this morning, so I passed time by filling out this form for my dad (and Mom...you'll find her answers in parenthesis). (Questions that require a favorite color to come as soon as he tells me what his favorite colors are)

Soooooo...without further ado, here it is.

YOUR REAL NAME
Charles (Linda)

YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 4 letters of real name plus izzle)
Charizzle (Lindizzle)

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, and childhood street)
Leonard Melrose (I used a street I've lived on because my dad has never lived on a street with a name. Somehow Leonard RR #1 didn't seem appropriate)
(Eileen Garfield)

YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name)
hachbod (haliful)

YOUR IRAQI NAME (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name)
Hreosme (Ireusek)

YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (grandmother/grandfather's first name):
Jasper Libby or Forrest Almeda (Lola Carl)

YOUR GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one your pets)
Black Otis (Black Chloe)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll know you're really bored when you answer this for your cats. :)