3/26/2007

Another survey brought to you via Kelly's blog

Weirdest Dream: One night I dreamed that my mom was in my kitchen cooking hash browns and bacon. I was working on something at the table (I don't remember what) and she said, "Tell your dad he needs to mow the yard. It drives me crazy when he lets the grass get so long." That inandof itself is weird. But then the next day, my dad called and during the course of the conversation said, "I need to mow the yard. Your mom would have been on my butt by now."

Rock stars or Athletes: rock stars

Prank You Would Pull If You Had The Means: I dunno, I'll have to think about this.

Part of the Body That's Always Malfunctioning: Sinuses

Favorite Ancient Civilization: Egypt

Favorite Ninja Turtle: Michelangelo

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Villain: Dr. Evil

Favorite Hero: Pucca

Emotional Pain or Physical: Uh...I'll pass, thanks.

Milkshakes or Ice Cream: Mlkshakes

Sunny or Rainy: Sunny

Afraid of the Dark: Ha ha....ok....sometimes.

If you could be anything, you'd be: a tree ("I know they do a lot of work with breezes")

Favorite Planet: Venus

If you were a Disney Princess, you'd be: Cinderella

Poor & Happy or Rich & Miserable: poor and happy - happy's the key for me.

Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise: Jim from "The Office"

Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride

Happily Ever After or Good Guy Gets It: Happily Ever After

Favorite Bond: Connery

Favorite Batman: Adam West

Pearl Jam or Nirvana: Yuck. Well, I hate Nirvana so I guess Pearl Jam is the lesser of two evils.

NFL or College Football: College - Go Hawkeyes!

Movie Star or Model: Movie Star

Song That's Stuck In Your Head: Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard.

Favorite Movie Line: "Hallo. My name is Inigo Montoya. You keel my father. Prepare to die."

Song Title That Sums Up Your Life: "Everybody Gets What They Deserve" by The Churchills

Greatest QB Ever: Along the "not Joey Harrington" vein - Not Rex Grossman.

Truth or Dare: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare. (You gotta say it all sexy)

T or F: Big Girls Don't Cry: False

Cheaters or Liars: Uh...Cheaters, I suppose.

Beer or Liquor: Liquor

Guys in pink are: Not Mike.

Beer Pong or Flip Cup: What the hell is Flip Cup?

Who Would Play You In A Movie Of Your Life: Tori Spelling - she plays everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cue the Twilight Zone music to accompany your weirdest dream.....