2/13/2008

Not quite down to fighting weight...


I visited the Doctor yesterday and found that I've lost 7 pounds since I last saw him in September. My blood pressure, while not alarmingly high before, also went down significantly. Both he and I were happy and he gave me a more realistic goal than the one Cindi loves to quote. Having a scale and weighing myself regularly has helped quite a bit along with making a conscious effort on avoiding fast food and drinking much less Coke. I also have to remember that beach season is only 3 1/2 months away! :D

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Congratulations, on the weight loss, and blood pressure. I do hope 'beach season' comes sooner than you're saying though!

SaNdY said...

Great job, Mike, I'm proud of you!! Keep up the good work! You'll be looking good in those Speedos real soon! Hehe! :D

Football and Fried Rice said...

And the beach IS right down the street:D

Oodooshoo said...

Yay! Let's go to burger night to celebrate! (D'oh!) Miss ya!
Vitka