2/11/2008

I Finally Did It!

My haircut from Colorado was starting to grow out and, as a result, I was having a terrible time with it. It wouldn't completely be pulled up into a clip and it stuck out all over the place when it fell out of the clip.

So I went today and had them shorten the back up so that it's closer to the length of the sides and had them give me some funky, uneven bangs to go with it. Here's the result!

Mike's not crazy about the new 'do, but he's doing his best not to be disappointed. He says, (a little sadly), "It's pretty, but you look so different." I've promised to let it grow back out a little bit. I left a little bit in the back in the hopes that it wouldn't be too much of a shock to his system, but he's still not crazy about it.

I'm digging it, though. It feels so light and wispy...and it took about 6.3 minutes to dry! (As opposed to the four hours it was taking before.)

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

WHAT!?!?!?!?! I can't believe you took the plunge - albeit cute, chicks try for years to grow what you had!!!! It is really cute, Mike'll get used to it!! Looks very professional!

Jake and Taryn said...

Oh my Gosh!! I LOVE your new haircut! :) It looks so great and so refreshing!! Go you!

Kelly said...

i like it!!!! funky fresh!

SaNdY said...

I LOVE it!!! It's perfect for your new position, it's very chic!!! :D

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Oh, Cindi, it is so cute....and really you. It looks like alot less work and the way people wear their hair these days, any way it turns out will be great.....cool