2/03/2008

Cute Cat Pictures

Meme spent the day sleeping in her recliner...


and hiding in the box we keep in the corner for her. She loves boxes. Mike always says that she's playing "spaceship," because she wants to grow up to be an astronaut. Today I caught her peeking out at me over the top of her box.

I was laying on the bed with Meme when I asked Mike if he'd seen Furio today. He hadn't, but he said that he figured Furman was lying on the other bed. I asked him to check and make sure. A second later, Mike made me come to the door of the spare room.

We're not sure how Furio gets under the covers without messing anything up, but he's very clever at it. There was just a lump in the covers on the spare bed - which moved when I said, "I wonder where Furio is...I was going to get out the treats."

3 comments:

SaNdY said...

Meme and Furio are quite the characters, aren't they?? And they're so smart, too!! :D

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

That Furio is crafty---and tidy!
Meme, on the other hand, is just plain sweet.
Gotta love them....
Have you heard any news of the new baby girl at Dad's house?
I bet she's a sweetie!

onomatopoetic said...

Hey, that's how I 'found' Furio the one time I knew where he was during the cat-sitting. I brought the treats into the room, and when I shook the container he twitched just a little bit. I left a few treats on the floor for him, and later on they were gone.