12/31/2006

Cindi's New Year's Resolutions

In 2007, I resolve to:

*Go to the gym at least three times a week
*Drink more water and less pop
*Stop taking Mike for granted
*Go to church every week
*Answer emails in a more timely fashion
*Do one load of laundry every week day AND fold it AND put it away, as opposed to doing it and leaving it sit in a basket so that it gets wrinkled
*Dedicate at least two hours each day to studying
*Go out to eat no more than one time per week
*Eat fast food no more than once per month
*Go to the library more and the book store less
*Knit everyone in my family something for next Christmas (oh, stop whining, we'll give you other stuff too) ;)
*Learn to crochet
*Write in my journal three times a week
*Be more positive in my blog entries
*Blog at least three times a week
*Try not to nag as much (shut up, Dad)

I expect to see your resolutions, too! That's what comments are for. '

And, in the new year -
May your days be gold in the rays of the sun;
May your nights be silver in the light of the moon;
May Jesus welcome you when life is done;
But, God willing, may it not be soon;
May breezes brush soft against your face;
May shamrocks and roses line your way;
May you be bathed in God's bounteous grace;
And may you be given that for which you pray.
-a Blessing for Friends by Andrew M. Greeley

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2007, Cindi and Mike!! Those are excellent resolutions, Cindi, good luck in keeping them! I found this at least 4 years ago...needless to say, I am still working on them:

Resolutions

Want less, cherish more.
Eat less, savor more.
Talk less, listen more.
Toil less, praise more.
Worry less, pray more.

Written by Bonnie J. Marion

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blessing from one of my favorite authors - thanks for sharing it! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Charlie said...

I love the resolutions of Sandy's they're good advice for anyone! It's like they were written with me in mind,