12/31/2006

Birthday Mania!

Happy birthday to my friend, Allyson from The Sweatshop of Love. She teaches me to knit and we entertain each other. She's a younger, as-cute-as-me-in-some-cultures-maybe-cuter version of me, I swear! I went to her house for a knitting class and it was like she'd stolen my bookshelves. She is the only other person on earth (that I know of) who owns a copy of Harold Bloom's Shakespeare: The Invention of the Human. She turns 23. When I thought about that, I nearly went online and ordered a bottle of Geratol. Anyway, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, thanks Lucinda!

What can I say, I really like old men who know a lot, named Harold.

Anonymous said...

Somehow, I missed this blog until today!! If you go on-line for Geritol, Cindi, make sure you spell it correctly, there's no 'a' in it...remember, this a honest to goodness, dyed in the wool baby boomer here, reading your blog, I remember the commercials for that stuff...hehe..