4/12/2008

Restocked

Mike will never let me go to the grocery store by myself again. Somehow, over the years, grocery shopping has become Mike's domain. Sometimes we go together, but most of the time - Mike does it. I asked Mike about the possibility of a trip to the grocery store before his hockey game started, so that we'd have something to scare up for dinner tonight. He said, "Why don't you do it?" And so I did!

I spent twice as much as Mike usually spends...so I hope he's learned his lesson. :D On the bright side, we probably won't have to go to the grocery store for weeks!

2 comments:

SaNdY said...

If I let the old man loose in Meijers, he would buy enough for an army!! Looks like you would, too!! Hehehe!! :D

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

we always go together but i say power to the women and you deserve the chance once in a while.....