4/27/2008

Cancellation

I almost forgot! I originally had planned to have a little bbq/get together on May 10 to celebrate my official graduation, but this has been cancelled. Mostly because I'm feeling lazy and not really feeling like going to all the work it would take to host said get together. (I will, however, allow my father to take me out to dinner. ;) ). But also because Mike will be in Michigan attending a Detroit Tigers baseball game this weekend and it just wouldn't be a party without the Schmikester.

3 comments:

SaNdY said...

I will miss you that weekend, but I'm so glad that your dad will be there to celebrate with you!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Glad that Charlie is still coming - but can totally see you not having a party without your man!!! I would love for it to be at a time when we could come!!!

Charlie said...

In your last few posts, I can see both sides of your family. Me with the procrastination and your mother at your being temporarily "mad at the world"
Also - Its a date, you be thinking about where you want to go for dinner that evening!