4/24/2007

One more

I had decided that I was going to spice up these posts with a random picture here and there. I didn't want to post too many or I'll run out of good pictures too quickly! BUT, I had to post this one. Take a look at Mike's face in this picture and then look at the picture where I caught him eating a cookie month or two ago.

Mike has wondered how it is that I can watch him on the phone and know what's being said by the other person even though I can't hear him/her. I tell him that if he doesn't want me know what he's talking about he'll need to get a new set of facial expressions. We've been together so long that I already know all of the current ones. Apparently there's not much hope of him really getting a new set when he's CLEARLY had these for so long. :D

Mike is nothing if not consistent. But then, there are definitely worse things he could be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a little background on that picture: we were at Meadowbrook for some sort of concert with Anut, the girls, (not too sure if Kristie was with us, she may have been at Michigan Tech)and the Piekarski's French exchange student, Olivia. I think the plan was to demonstrate how 'cultured' we were by taking her to Meadowbrook...OK, Cindi, I can hear you laughing!! You can stop now! Kelly has the sweatshirt on that Olivia gave her (she kept it for a loooong time!) and Mike was obviously a big fan of the Oakland A's at that point in time. You can catch the top of Andrea's head in the bottom left corner. If I remember correctly, a good time was had by all, and all that culture rolled right off our backs!! Hehe!!!